Terms and Conditions
Children may not use our service and minors (under the age of 13) should not submit any personal information or attempt to use the service. Dlvorce.com does not collect or maintain information from those known to be under the age of 13, and no part of dlvorce.com is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Dlvorce.com may collect personal information about you in three ways:
1) information you provide to us through entering information into forms on this Web site
(2) automatically generated information when you use our Web site
• We also gather your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience)
• Information regarding your computer and your connection to our site
• Your user history to, through, and away from our site, including your session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site.
(3) third party information
• We also collect information about you from third parties, such as updated contact information, and search terms and search result information from your web searches.
All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers, and we use it only to evaluate your situation, to allow unaffiliated sponsoring lawyers or law firms to evaluate your case and provide legal services to you, and to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these legal services.
We, or various sponsoring and/or non-sponsoring lawyers and law firms, may also contact you from time to time regarding services which we believe may be of interest to you.
If you would like to opt out of these additional communications send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We do not sell or share your personal information with anyone other than our own internal personnel and the unaffiliated sponsoring and non-sponsoring lawyers and law firms, and certain authorized third parties. As part of this process, those third parties agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your permission.
We disclose personally identifiable individual information and the other information you provide us to unaffiliated sponsoring and non-sponsoring lawyers or law firms in order for them to contact you and to determine whether to handle your case. As part of this process, those lawyers or law firm agrees to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
We may also provide aggregate statistical information (such as the city or state you live in) to third parties to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. We will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information about to these parties.
At dlvorce.com we work hard to protect your information at all times, and in several ways. We store your information on a secure server that only dlvorce.com and its authorized personnel can access through a password. However, should this information be compromised you agree that you will hold harmless dlvorce.com and their attorney partners.
If you wish to stop or remove your contact details registered with us, you can email your consent at: firstname.lastname@example.org